JOIN OUR TEAM
We are committed to always earning the right to be our clients’ first choice
This role will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative tasks and most importantly, act as a representative of our firm, providing a welcoming environment to our clients and visitors. The core hours of this position will be 8:45 am until 5:15 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Answering, screening and routing phone calls properly via a busy multi-line phone system
- Greeting clients and guests appropriately and announcing them to the applicable firm member
- Responding to enquiries and providing general information to callers and visitors
- Managing high volume of incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries, including registered mail and couriers, while following proper firm procedures
- Assisting with firm member attendance monitoring and maintaining knowledge of firm member movement in and out of the office
- Managing office supply orders pertaining to mail machine, couriers and processing servers and putting away orders in the appropriate place when received
- Inputting data in PCLAW
- Managing boardroom scheduling as necessary and resolving conflicting requests
- Maintaining and updating the firm extension list
- Providing coverage of work duties for other Administration department team members, when required and where possible.
- Providing other general administrative and clerical support as needed
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a related role
- College diploma/certificate in a related field preferred
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office environment and PCLAW
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment while maintaining an excellent standard of customer service to internal and external clients
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Superior time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Reliable, with an excellent attendance history
- Approachable and friendly with a genuine interest in assisting others
- Willingness to take on new tasks and assignments when required
- Experience in a legal environment would be an asset.
This role offers a competitive salary, a benefits package (effective after three months), and the opportunity to work in a pleasant environment with a great team. This position is to commence as soon as possible.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted directly.
Please: No telephone calls or Agencies.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to Annie Kwok and refer to “Receptionist” in your subject line.
(416) 782-8168 ext. 888
SPEAK WITH US
Do you need a Legal Opinion?
Our lawyers can help you understand the legal aspects of your personal injury and what rights you are entitled to. Call us anytime.