JOIN OUR TEAM
We are committed to always earning the right to be our clients’ first choice
Accident Benefits Paralegal
Location: North York, ON
Lee & Associates Personal Injury Lawyers is a diverse, mid-sized Toronto law firm offering services to individuals in a broad range of demographic groups. Lee & Associates is a collaborative firm that offers a collegial work environment. Lee & Associates is located in the thriving, uptown business district of Toronto, and has convenient, direct access to the Yonge-Sheppard subway station.
We are currently seeking a hardworking and detail-oriented Licensed Paralegal to join our talented team of legal professionals in our Personal Injury practice group. Experience with accident benefits and personal injury work is required. Must be in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario.
- Reviewing matters, motions, and correspondence
- Independently manage a file load
- Superior knowledge of the SABS
- Superior knowledge of LAT Rules and Procedures
- Experience preparing and attending LAT case conferences and hearings
- Reporting to clients and providing opinions with respect to issues
- Other related duties as required and assigned
- Licensed Paralegal (P1) and member in good standing of the Law Society of Ontario
- Experience with performing accident benefits work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to multitask
- Exceptional computer skills (proficiency in Microsoft Office, PC Law)
- Personable, approachable, and, a strong team player
- The ability to prioritize tasks and work effectively under pressure in a high-volume environment, while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Strong work ethic
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
This role offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package effective after three months of employment, and the opportunity to work in a pleasant environment with a great team. This position is to commence as soon as possible after the selected candidate has been hired.
Additional pay: Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please apply with your resume, in confidence, and email your covering letter and resume to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
For more information about our firm, please visit our website at www.leeassociates.ca.
We thank all applicants, however, only those above-stated qualifications who are selected for a telephone interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, or agencies, please.
SPEAK WITH US
Do you need a Legal Opinion?
Our lawyers can help you understand the legal aspects of your personal injury and what rights you are entitled to. Call us anytime.